Saturday, December 13, 2008

Our house is SO QUIET! It is almost freaky. Although we do have another tv upstairs in the bonus room and one out in the rec room, we have not turned them on. Ben did fire up the computer which has TV access to check on a few game stats, but that has been it. For those that know us, you will truly appreciate the changes that have occurred. Even though I am not a big fan of TV, I do miss the background noise when ironing etc. Especially since my CD player also died. (Thankfully I do have my MP3 but if I use it I can't always hear what Adam is up to.) I rather enjoy the change, I just wish it didn't have to occur so drastically.

We had our ward Christmas party tonight. It was quite nice & enjoyable. And to make it feel even more like Christmas we have snow. The down side to snow in this community however, is that they cannot handle it (very few plows). So, when it snows the entire area shuts down. I told Ben that if there is significant snow on the roads we are skipping church. Typically there is ice under the snow because of all the rain before it freezes and we really don't need another accident!

No comments: