Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Okay, okay, okay. I FINALLY decided that perhaps I should jump into the world of information technology. It is amazing how easy it is to get stuck with what you know and not take the time to learn something new. SO, after much prompting, I am going to try this blog thing. Just be patient as I learn how to do this and remember to post things!

Just like last night. We recently purchased a new camcorder since our old one is 11 years old and will only work if it is plugged in. (Even then, it acts funny at times and it is HUGE!) So, off we went to Adam's pre-school Christmas play and what do I do? Leave it at home. Thankfully Ben was all over it and remembered to bring it along. Thank you Ben!

It was quite funny watching these five little 3 and 4 year olds acting out the Christmas story. Adam was convinced that he was a sheep, not a shephard. Needless to say, he was on all fours making animal noises. However, I do not believe I heard even one baa! Thank you to Angie for making the whole thing work! You are great.

After the play, we had refreshments and the kids got wild and crazy. By the time we left, Adam was super sweaty and red! He got a great cardio workout last night. It did not take him long to get him into bed -- he was very ready.

The other big news from yesterday is that Mikayla got glasses again. She had about 18 months where she didn't need them, but it was time again. She was very much in style and went with very modern pink and brown frames! All the kids think she is quite the rage. Mom is just happy that she likes them. And dad? Well, let's just say that he raised is brows and looked at me. Then he realized that I too have decided to do something a little more vogue with my glasses. First my hair, now the glasses. Perhaps I am experiencing a little mid-life crisis after all! I am not sure that he likes it!

1 comment:

Zella said...

This is cool! I laughed right out loud when I read about Adam trying to be a sheep rather than a shepherd. Does he even know what a sheep says?

You've got more courage than I taking on a blog. There's no way I would want to do it at this stage of my busy life--maybe when I grow up I'll learn.

This is fun!

Love you, Mom and Rowen