Monday, September 12, 2011

August Adventures

Mikayla went to girl's camp during the first week of August. She had a great time, but was ready to come home when it was over. I guess a lot of people had the stomach flu & she was afraid she was going to get it and she said it wasn't as much fun as she thought it would be. I was sad that she didn't love it as much as I loved the boy's resident camp.

As soon as she got back, we left for Utah again! This time it was for my niece's wedding. She was the flower girl at our wedding 16 years ago so it was sobering to be at her wedding.  It was a beautiful wedding! I really like her husband, Sheen and think they will be very happy together. My sister Julie did a fabulous job putting the wedding together! It was so nice to see all of my family. They are my favorite people in all the world!


After many tries, we finally got everyone to hold still and look at the camera, at the same time!


My brother, Wes and his family


Julie and her family. Wasn't Mylee a beautiful bride?




No comments: